Monday, August 24, 2009

Member's Letter













Member
Party247 wrote us this kind letter:
Dear Maree:

I wanted to take one minute and write to thank you guys so much for two incredible years.

During the time of my membership, I haven't gotten passes for every show I requested. But I did get to go backstage for Aerosmith, for AC/DC, and for Alice in Chains.

These were all unbelievable experiences. To top that, you guys were f**king unbelievable. I can't tell you how much it means to know that there are real people on the other end to supply support when needed. I don't think members understand how hard you guys work for us.

I do...............muchas, muchas gracias!!
Thanks Party247. It's nice to be reminded that we're appreciated.

Memberships are $49 for a full year and allow you to make unlimited requests for passes. Check us out.